Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just a Little Face Lift

First, it was Jennifer over at The Deliberate Mom who got all spiffy, sporting a "new look".

Then, Handsome-Husband (aka Andrew) launched his brand-spankin', shiny new blog, dig deep BJJ, into the blogosphere.

Needless to say, I was starting to feel a little drab over here at Stray Matter.  I needed to freshen things up.  Pronto.

So a little tweak here and little tweak there and voila!  Not a complete overhaul, but definitely better.

And, wow, does it feel great!  Kinda like adding some lovely, subtle highlights to your natural colour.  Or opting for lipstick just a shade brighter than usual but totally within your everyday colour palette.  Or getting a really, really great eye cream.  Or... taking a shower. By yourself. With the door closed.

Anyhoo....

What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. Looks great! You clean up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that....SUGAR....? Because that's just cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be sugar...? It's definitely matter of some sort... some kind of stray matter...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just letting you know that I stopped by your blog today from the 'In The Nestwork' site.

    Have a nice weekend mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, Melissa! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like sugar! Though, at first I thought it was something of the gummy variety, but then I realized that was just silly. ;)

    I'm a new follower from MBC. Hope you can stop by www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.....just popped in to read your thoughts. I think your template works well with your title totally. I am new here so I cannot compare what it use to look like. However from what I see now.. it looks clean and very refreshing~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Dorothy!
    And it is so nice to have you here - thanks for popping in :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it looks great!!! Thanks for stopping by last night...and glad I could give you a laugh!
    m

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!