Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello Again! / Apology

I've been absent.

I'm sorry.

I'm also sorry that I have assumed that you have missed me so much and, therefore, require an apology.

I must also apologize for my apology... because at its core it's really quite selfish.  Most of my sorry-ness is simply because I have missed blogging so much and actually has nothing to do with you. Wow. Sorry.

But I'm back!  Regardless of my lack of character!

And you know what?  My next blog post is going to be about pie!  It's not sugar-free, gluten-free, fat-free, low-fat or healthy in the least.

And for that, you have my sincerest apologies.

But not really.

;)

4 comments:

  1. Natalie, oh Natalie. You're so awesome, you don't need to apologize. Really. And with promises of pie, well, I can't wait for your next blog posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum
    pie
    is
    so
    wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! And good. Glad to hear people are excited about pie. It's a great thing to be excited about!

    Melissa - I'm sorry you're sorry about me being sorry...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!